The Health Ministry’s mission seeks to encourage our church members to improve their health by focusing on the following:
- Disease: Education and/or prevention of diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and epilepsy.
- Nutrition: Improving eating habits by providing information regarding various topics such as reading food labels, proper serving sizes and making healthier choices.
- Fitness: Providing avenues to begin and/or maintain an active lifestyle through exercise.
We believe that a healthy mind, body and soul will help us to serve God to our fullest potential!
* ZUMBA – Tuesday @ 7:00 PM & Saturday @ 10:00 AM
Potter’s House Childcare, Recreation & Fitness Center
* Annual E. Hayden Health Fair * Fitness Month (November)
* Health & Wellness Education/Awareness
Every 3rd Tuesday @ 6:00 PM
Robert L. Prentice Fellowship Hall
Kenya Prentice (502) 819-0095